HiddenClawsOnline.blogspot.com

Welcome to the home of Hidden Claws on the web. See below for all updates in the tunefull world of Jack & Nic.

Friday 4 September 2009

Jack Foster - Bio

Pic of Jack

Name: Sir Jackington T Foster... The Third.
Roll in Band: Vocals, Percussion, Keyboard, Annoying Convincer, Swiss
Date of Birth: 31/05/1989
Place of Birth: Stockport, UK
Siblings: I have a sister and a dark-coloured Ewe as a relative. But they're the black sheep of the family.
First Album Bought: Limp Bizkit - Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavoured Water... I had to go with my mum to buy it and she judged me.
Best Musical Memory: First time I sat behind a drum kit, I felt like a little child! ...with a drum kit.
Age Instrument Learned: I own a guitar, I can't say I ever learnt it... I first hit the drums at 16 maybe?
Favourite Colour: The colour in the eyes of an old lady as you push her through a car wash. OR blue
Favourite Kids TV Show: I was obsessed with pingu/fun house. But I had NO time for Postman Pat!
If You Could Be An Animal, What Would You Be?: A duck, they can fly, swim AND walk. Also people feed you bread - bonus!
How Would You Explain To Somebody "Hidden Claws The Band": From day one it's been "Musical Ventilation". Enjoyable musical fun - If we stray from that we have failed. We make songs, have a laugh, drink a bit, and share mixed feelings when I whip out the bongos.

Back to Band Bio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Hidden Claws because...