HiddenClawsOnline.blogspot.com

Welcome to the home of Hidden Claws on the web. See below for all updates in the tunefull world of Jack & Nic.

Sunday 7 March 2010

A Dog Named 'FlommyBooBumDiddle'

00:30 (Sunday morning) - I get a phone call from jack. He's outside my house, waiting to give me a lift to his house with my guitar so that we can jam.

01:30 - By now we are both intoxicated, I pick up a guitar. We both know whatever happens next has never been done before and will probably be the most amazing piece of musical and lyrical mastery that either of us has ever heard.

02:30 - We have written a blues song ...about a 'wale-phin' and a woman who says 'cat' after every fifth word.

DAMN YOU INTOXICATION!

Love, Nic x

[Currently Listening: Finch - "Letters To You"]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Hidden Claws because...