HiddenClawsOnline.blogspot.com

Welcome to the home of Hidden Claws on the web. See below for all updates in the tunefull world of Jack & Nic.

Wednesday 9 September 2009

How Merch Do You Love Us?

Guess what. We have some merch...
Look see:



These T-shirts will definitely look great on all of you ...but they'll all look better on my bedroom floor ;)
Yes, all at once. I'm a machine.

So save up your pennies if you want one and click here to browse our store! (Or click "Shop" over on the right there...). And there'll be more merch to follow soon! (Probably!) So you can start a collection. Maybe even get a few signed by yours truly? We'll see - i have a busy schedule...
I'll have to fit you in between my photoshoot for Vogue and my meeting with Kanye West about possibly doing a collaboration concept album about Dora The Explorer.

Love, Nic x

P.S. I know it's expensive, the site wouldn't let me lower the price! Honest! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Hidden Claws because...